Because You Never Know What Might Happen On Your Vacation...
Consider these real-life scenarios:
- Sickness, Injury and Death
- You become sick or injured, or a non-traveling family member passes away and you are unable to make the trip or must return home early.
- Natural Disasters, Adverse Weather and Mandatory Evacuations
- The property booked does not have gas and electric due to a natural disaster or adverse weather such as a hurricane or snowstorm.
- Employment Coverage
- After at least one year of employment you are laid off.
- Extension of School Year
- Your son or daughter attending school must complete a new operating session that was extended beyond the pre-defined school year.
- Military Duty
- Due to a natural disaster, a traveling companion has been called into active military service to provide relief efforts and must cancel his or her trip.
- Home Uninhabitable
- A flood, fire or natural disaster renders your home residence uninhabitable.