Request Your Claim Forms
Filing a claim on your travel insurance plan is a relatively easy process. Simply download the form you need, provide any necessary information and submit it to our claims group.
Download a Claim Form
Determine which type of claim form you need. You�ll notice like reasons are grouped together. Download the form(s) you need using the links below. We have included instructions and any other forms you might need with each claim form. Then complete the form and include any required documentation to support your claim.
- Trip Cancellation due to death
- Trip Cancellation due to other reasons
- Trip Cancellation due to sickness/injury
- Travel Delay due to common carrier
- Travel Delay due to death
- Travel Delay due to other reasons
- Travel Delay due to sickness/injury
- Trip Interruption due to common carrier
- Trip Interruption due to death
- Trip Interruption due to other reasons
- Trip Interruption due to sickness/injury
Baggage & Personal Effects
Please Note: You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site. If you are experiencing problems viewing the PDF, please upgrade to Acrobat Reader 9 or higher.
Questions? Call CSA's Claims Department toll-free at (800) 541-3522.
For all Air Flight Accident and Travel Accident claims, please call CSA at (800) 348-9505.
Submit Your Form(s) and Documentation to CSA
Mail your completed form(s) and required documentation to CSA at the address below. For your convenience, you can also call, fax, e-mail or write CSA to request a travel insurance claim form.
- (800) 541-3522
- Toll-free nationwide: (877) 300-8670
International: (858) 810-2505
- CSA Travel Protection
P.O. Box 939057
San Diego, CA 92193-9057